$1 of every Wine purchase will be donated
In the light of recent events, we at YAYOI have decided to help aid those who have been devastated by the North Bay fires. From November 1st to 14th, we will be donating $1 from every Wine sale to the North Bay Fire Relief Fund hosted by the Redwood Credit Union. Take part in helping us give back to our community!
More information for this relief fund can be found here: https://www.redwoodcu.org/northbayfirerelief
Get out your spookiest costumes!
This Halloween at YAYOI, we're getting into the spooky spirit by hosting our very own Halloween Contest! We want to see the best costumes that you have! Let's get into the Trick or Treat festivities together! To enter our Halloween Costume Contest this year simply,
1. Take a picture of your costume(s) with our YAYOI chopsticks or our food in any of our YAYOI restaurants.
2. Upload that picture onto Facebook or Instagram with one of the hashtags: #yayoicupertinocostume #yayoipaloaltocostume #yayoiplanocostume (Don't forget to tag us!)
3. Follow us on Instagram or Facebook @yayoi.us (You can upload on both platforms for two separate entries!)
4. The contest will begin on October 27th and will end on November 1st. The winners will be announced on November 6th!
Table for Two?
With Thanksgiving about a month away we wanted to get everyone into the giving spirit early by awarding two lucky patrons with a free dinner! All you have to do is:
1. Follow our Instagram or Facebook Page @yayoi.us (You can follow both for a double entry!)
2. Find this campaign post on our social media page (Instagram or Facebook) and tag two friends who might be interested!
3. That's it! The winner will be announced on October 27th and we'll Direct Message the winner with all the details that you'd need to redeem your prize!
*This is a $50 cash value that will be presented in the form of a $50 YAYOI gift card that can be applicable to all future purchases as well. Redeemable only at our California restaurants.